I’ve dedicated my life to the study, and practice of all aspects yoga and its countless applications.
Right from the start, I was born to a yoga teacher. At home, in Argentina, I learned from my mother, as a child, the various aspects of yoga (i.e. philosophy, meditation, breathing, and asanas,) and experienced yoga as a way of life.
At the age of 17, I had my full personal practice and yoga discipline. When I turned 21 years old, I moved to USA and started teaching yoga. At 23, I met my guru from India, Swami Brahmavidyananda Saraswati. He personally and individually trained me for the next 20 years. I traveled with him to the northern India where I studied at the Bihar School of Yoga (founded by his guru Swami Satyananda). This trip culminated at the tip of the Himalaya where I experienced the most profound meditations under his guidance and teachings.
Considering yoga to be a multi-faceted discipline inspired me to obtain countless yoga certifications from different lineages.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from FIU with specialties in Psychology, Nutrition, and Education
- Ashtanga Yoga Certifications (Asthtanga Yoga levels I, II, and III ) with David Swenson
- Forrest Advanced Teacher Training (with Ana Forrest)
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification (Bihar School of Yoga- India)
- Integral Yoga Certification (Institute for Holistic Yoga)
- Integral Yoga Advanced Certification (Institute of Holistic Yoga)
- ParaYoga Master Training (with Rod Stryker)
- Kundalini Yoga Certification (with Swami Brahmavidyananda Sarawati)
- Dharma Yoga Certification (with Sri Dharma Mittra)
- Accredited and Certified as a Life and Relationship Coach
- Cala Speaking Acadamy Certification in Communication and Oratory
…and many more certifications, seminars and workshops, too many to mention in this short summary. Moreover I am always inspired by fabulous contemporary teachers such as Sharon Ganon, David Life (founders of Jivamukti Yoga), Tias Little; Desikachar and Jon Kabat-Zinn
I’ve been recognized as Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher by the Yoga Alliance – (ERYT 500-USA License)
While living a life of a yogi, I also enjoyed doing cancer research at the Oncology Department at Jackson Memorial Hospital as well as working for Bayer Pharmaceuticals and BioStar Diagnostics. However, for some reason, God pulled me away from my career as an industrial chemist to keep me on the path of teaching yoga, to share what I love the most, and what I have been learning from so many great teachers from all over the world.