VeroYoga – LIVE Classes during COVID-19
Let us keep up with our practice, let’s stay together “virtually”.
In these challenging times that we are living, we need our yoga practice, relaxation, meditation, and breathing training to assists us in ALL ASPECTS OF OUR WELL-BEING. During this time, we are offering you an option to keep up with your yoga practice by providing VeroYoga Online – LIVE Broadcast Sessions.
We’ll meet “live” daily in “real-time” and you’ll have the chance to ask questions and make comments. You’ll be able to watch and follow the VeroYoga session from any location through your internet-based device. GET YOUR PASS below!
Starting MONDAY MARCH 16, Six Sessions will be broadcast weekly based on our existing schedule. (times are based on EST)
Monday Multi-Level 1 – (8:30 am – 10:00 am)
Tuesday Gentle VeroYoga – (8:30 am – 10:00 am)
Wednesday Multi-Level 1 – (8:30 am – 10:00 am)
Thursday Gentle VeroYoga – (8:30 am – 10:00 am)
Friday Multi-Level 1 – (8:30 am – 10:00 am)
Sunday Multi-Level 2 – (9:30 am – 11:00 am)
Believe – Overcome – Empower
Give Your CHILD and TEEN the Gift of Yoga –
VeroKIDS ; Tuesdays 6:30 pm
VeroTEENS; Wednesdays 7:00 pm
Teacher Nicole Mavris
KEY BISCAYNE COMMUNITY CENTER
VeroKIDS and VeroTEENS:
Multiple Clinical Researchers have found that kids and teenage students who practice yoga scored better on psychological tests screening for anxiety, depression, and mood imbalances than the teens that did not.
How amazing is that?
Check out the 5 top benefits for KIDS and TEENS:
1. Physical Benefit: Yoga builds strength and core stability, increases flexibility, coordination and balance, and helps students’posture rebound from a day hunched over a desk
2. Educational Benefit: By practicing living in the moment on the mat, yoga can help teens mentally refocus on the task at hand, and improve concentration.
3. Emotional Benefit: yoga encourages self-love and self-acceptance – especially powerful for teens struggling with body image and self-esteem.
4. Mental Benefit; With the stress and anxiety of exams, placement tests, speeches and all of the other pressures that plague high school kids today, yoga offers an outlet for stress.
5. Social Benefit: Yoga is non-judgmental, therefore it breeds social connection and it will help teenagers become more compassionate for one another.
Tuesday- Thursday 8:30 am (90-minute class). This style of yoga is appropriate from beginners to advanced, including athletes in need of deep muscle restoration, people in search of stress-relief, seniors, pregnant women, as well as anyone dealing with injuries or specific ailments (some examples are: fibromyalgia, scoliosis, anxiety, insomnia, hypertension, asthma, arthritis). Stretch and tone the body, improve agility and balance, and draw the focus inward to calm the mind. Since it is a great antidote to stress, you’ll leave these GENTLE VeroYoga classes feeling restored, alert and relaxed. Enjoy the practice of mindful movement combined with controlled breathing.